Frequently asked questions and answers
1. How to deposit funds?
Please click the deposit button below and follow the instructions:
2. Who is Tradefcm’s liquidity provider?
Tradefcm offers outstanding liquidity from trans-institutional networks.
3. Is Tradefcm a dealing desk broker?
No. As an ECN broker, we never trade against you, and we fill orders rapidly and efficiently, minimizing possible losses.
4. What kind of services does Tradefcm provide?
Tradefcm is an international forex trading firm dealing in over-the- counter forex contracts. We provide access to the interbank forex market including major and minor world currencies. We also offer STP (Straight-Through Processing) via the Metatrader 4 platform and various mobile platform apps.
5. How can I open free demo account?
To open a Standard Demo account, click on the “Open Demo Account” Button on the top of the page, then proceed to fill out the registration form. Your demo account is good for 30 calendar days from the date of opening.
6. How can I open a live account with Tradefcm?
Opening a live account with us is quick and easy. Click on the “Open Live Account” Button on the top of the page, then proceed to fill out the registration form. After you enter your information, you will receive an email with your account login, passwords, PIN code and Meta Trader 4 Platform server.
7. What documents do I need to provide to Tradefcm in order to open an account?
You will need certain identity verification documents to open your Tradefcm account.
8. How can I deposit money to my account?
You need to have money in your live account in order to start trading. Send money quickly and easily using any of the following methods:
- Bank wire transfer
Please remember that your funds must clear before you can begin trading.
9. How can I withdraw my money?
Just submit a Withdrawal form. Withdrawals are processed within 1 business day.
10. Do you accept U.S. clients?
Unfortunately no, Tradefcm welcomes clients from across the globe, but US CTFC regulations prevent us from working with US clients at this time.
11. Do I have to make a certain number of transactions each month? How long I can keep my account inactive if I’m not trading?
Tradefcm sets no minimum number of transactions required to maintain an account, and we do not deactivate accounts for inactivity. You may have up to 100 trades open at the same time.
11. How to withdraw funds?
Please click the withdraw button below and follow the instructions:
12. Does Tradefcm offer bonuses?
Yes, we do. Please visit the services page for more Details.
13. Forex Tools
14. What spreads does TradeFCM offer?
TradeFCM has the following spreads to offer for our clients.
15. Market Signal